Followers

Friday, June 2, 2017

Dreaming of a blue green sea!


Hi all,

Well summer is coming..
the weather is getting warmer 
and that made me dream about a nice refreshing blue green sea!

 So I have made this special blue green special fold card, 
when I will look at it I can dream away.

For the background I have used some glossy paper 
(I have used Chromolux paper)
 two colours of Sketch pens and the Activator Spray. 

I have made several photos during the process,
are you ready?? 


I have started to add some Copic colours on a craft sheet
(G14 and BG07)


Afterwards I have sprayed some Activator on the ink


Now I have pressed some Chromolux paper onto the 
Copic ink with the glossy side down


This is the result..


Now I have put the paper onto my stamptool with the magnets
and have used my "goutelettes/drops" stamp from Katzelkraft.
I have used olive green Stazon ink .


These are some of the products I have used.


Here you can see the result after the stamping..


I have added some highlights on the drops with some Copic Opaque White


As for the shells , 
I have used my new Marianne Design die and used some white foam.

I have heated the foam shells with my heat gun
and when they were warm I have shaped them,
once they are cold again the shape will remain.

They've got a touch of colour too, using my G12 and BG0000 Sketch pens.


A sentiment from Joy Crafts stamped with olive green Stazon ink ,
 afterwards when the text was dry I have added some BG01 on the text sea.

I had found some pearls from HeroArts in matching colours too .


Some dots with Copic Opaque White were added with a tooth pick.

I have stamped a shells background stamp from Impression Obsession
onto the aqua coloured design paper from Marianne Design.
 Later I  have torn the edges of the design paper and also of the plain green paper. 


This is the photo of the whole card.
All dies I have used are from Marianne Design.


This is a close up of the panel made with the Copic pens and the Activator Spray.

As you can see I am ready for summer , I can dive into my blue green sea .

Copic:
BG0000, BG01, BG07
G12
Copic Opaque White
Copic Activator






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, this card is Gorgeous! What great technique for an underwater theme! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Elizabeth